With the official start to summer kicking off this weekend, time feels like it's flying! June already?? Summer is over in a matter of weekends! So, to ensure I take full advantage, I wanted to put together my first summer bucket list. I'm hoping that by putting this out there I will take the time to check these off, and enjoy every minute of the long days, warm nights, fresh produce, and outdoor activities that come with summer!
2. Attend an outdoor movie night
3. Sample a new-to-me ice cream shop in NYC (I've never visited Cones which is literally 2 blocks from my apartment, but if I'm feeling ambitious, salted crack caramel is calling my name)
4. Take a summer themed wine tasting class (maybe this one or this one)
5. Jam something
6. Attend an outdoor concert
7. Attempt to recreate the summer tart from our cooking class
8. Add some new bike routes to my repertoire
9. Take a boat ride - this totally counts
What's on your summer bucket list? Leave a comment below - I'd love to know!